Small groups are the best way to create strong relationships and grow closer to Christ. Why not consider coming to a group. There is no commitment and I promise you that you will be welcomed warmly!
We are establishing small groups for the new year. Small groups are the essence of this ministry and they are what allows us to ‘do life together’. The setting might be different but we always spend some time in fellowship, Bible study, and prayer.
Interested? Well, let us know by adding a comment to this post!
Image courtesy of: http://www.clovisevfree.org/
- had over 10 events including a golf event, hiking, multiple breakfasts and our Christmas dinner.
- had our first breakfast with Grace Fellowship.
- had multiple new people join our small groups or attend one of our events.
- setup a blog, a Facebook group and a Twitter account. We have over 200 followers on Twitter and appear on 6 lists.
- had nearly 2 dozen men for our Christmas dinner, our largest group yet, including a few new people.
- just got started!
In 2010, we have big goals!
- We feel God is calling us to prepare for the harvest — so we plan to do leadership training
- We also feel God wants us to “do” his Word as a group — so we will be coordinating more outreach events.
- We will have our first retreat in the early Spring of 2010 (watch for more details)!!
- I believe we will have a small group of committed people step up in 2010 that will allow WMM to fulfill the role God intends for it. This may include 501c(3) status and a broader reach in Westchester county.
- The spirit of the Westchester Men’s Ministry is to be community based and support multiple churches. So my optimistic goal is to bring leaders from many churches together in 2010 to share our vision to bring hope to the hopeless and strengthen each other!