This is Westchester Christian Men’s Ministry blog. All are welcome.
We have two primary goals:
- Spreading the Good News – reaching men in Westchester County and the surrounding area with the truth that Jesus Christ, the son of God, died for them.
- Creating Disciples – helping men mature in their Christian faith through greater knowledge of God.
We do this by “doing life together”. This means we facilitate gatherings of small groups in which Christ is welcome. Here are a couple examples:
- Weekly Small Groups - the heart of the ministry is small groups of 6-10 guys meeting regularly. Small groups combine fellowship with Bible study and prayer.
- Monthly Breakfasts - larger group gatherings hosted by one of the supporting churches in Westchester. We have breakfast, we hear a short talk and discuss.
- Breakfast Clubs – (just starting) small groups of 2-4 guys that meet once or twice a month for breakfast, near where they work. Mostly focused on fellowship.
- Annual Christmas Dinner – another opportunity to invite friends. Fun and laughter over a nice meal.
- Guy’s Night Out – Billiards, bowling, dinner, etc. An opportunity to get together and encourage each other.
- Annual Retreat – A getaway weekend where we hear great speakers, have good food, and spend time together.