Great weekend everyone! We had our largest group ever, 16 people. One member of our group, Curtis, was baptized in the lake! We had a great time getting to know each other. It’s great to have good Christian friends. For those that couldn’t join us – we missed you!
Just posted some pictures on our facebook group. http://www.facebook.com/groups/43848377913/ Hope you enjoy. Here are just a few:
Finally, in the spirit of the weekend, here are 10 things I learned:
(1) Alhassan can play a mean game of frisbee golf. After one of my throws he said “you aren’t very athletic are you?” Thank brother!
(2) A letter in Vinny Coniglio’s last name is silent. Do you know which one? Hint: It’s not the ‘C’
(3) John snores
(4) If you take a long time to drink your milkshake … make sure no one is around to continue to bring it up all weekend.
(5) Alhassan once shaved his head and John would for a $1000, any takers?
(6) Robert can’t drive a nail while wearing a blindfold, sunglasses and a funny hat
(7) Although it may have felt like it, we didn’t set a world record for the longest time between sinking a ball (other than the cue ball) in billards.
(8) Yves is fearless – zip line, swing, rope course …. bring it on!
(9) When you get baptized in Lake Champion, the Holy Spirit turns your potbelly into a six pack (Curtis)!
(10) Yes Vinny, the water fountain works!
Come join us for one of our small groups this week. Either Thursday evening or Saturday morning. Send a note to learn more.